Important – Benefit by becoming an ASM member
Delegates who are not members of ASM can register to become a member by clicking on ‘Become a member’ (Registration Fee @ R500) when registering for the conference.
This will automatically allow the delegate to register for the conference as a member and benefit from the discounted conference registration fee for members.
|REGISTRATION CATEGORIES||REGISTRATION FEE|
|ASM Member Early Bird Registration||R 7 500|
|ASM Member Full Registration||R 8 200|
|Non-Member Early Bird Registration||R 8 200|
|Non-Member Full Registration||R 9 000|
|Student Early Bird Registration||R 5 200|
|Student Full Registration||R5 900|
Currency Calculator www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Registration Fees Includes:
ASM Members, ASM Non-members and Full-time Student* Registration fees includes the following:
Access to the full three-day conference programme that includes both local and international speakers.
- Access to all the exhibits.
- Lunch and refreshment included in the official programme.
- Access to the Welcome to Stellenbosch Network Cocktail on Sunday, 9 September 2019 at the Stias Conference Centre in Stellenbosch.
- Attendance to the Stellenbosch Soirée Dinner on Wednesday, 12 September 2020 on the Nooitgedacht Estate in Stellenbosch.
- Conference abstract book.
- Conference pack that includes conference literature and abstract book.
* Student registration can only be confirmed once the organisers have received formal proof of their registration status.
- Online payment is available – Visa & Mastercard are accepted
- Delegates may pay by bank transfer.
- An invoice will be issued that includes the conference bank account details.
- Invoices will only be made out in ZAR.
- Payment by bank transfer will only be acknowledged by the organisers once proof of payment is received.
Terms And Conditions
- Bank fees will be for the delegates own account.
- On receipt of your registration form you will receive an automated reply confirming that we have received your registration.
- All refunds are subject to a 25% cancellation fee & unavoidable banking fees.
- All registration fees, including tickets to optional events and no-shows, are non- refundable after 20 July 2020.
- If the registered delegate is unable to attend, a substitution request in writing will be considered.