IMPORTANT ABSTRACT DEADLINES
|Call for abstracts opens online:
Deadline to submit abstracts:
Abstract confirmation to authors:
Preliminary programme confirmed:
|4 March 2022
14 June 2022
4 July 2022
20 July 2022
Instructions For Abstracts
- Indicate your preferences
- Oral or Poster presentation
- Scientific topic (Select theme 1 – 7)
- Abstracts: Please follow the guidelines as set out below:
- Abstracts may not exceed 350 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Use 2.54 cm margins, single line spacing and justify text
- The title should be in 12 point, bold – Leave one line space (Font size: 11)
- The title is followed by all authors initials and surnames and affiliations (Institution and Postal address) on the following line. All text Arial, font size 11
- Contact details of the corresponding author (e-mail address)
- This section should present the problem statement and aims of the study.
- Materials And Methods
- This section should briefly discuss the materials and methods utilised, to allow the reader insight into the origin and validity of the data.
- This section should be the focus of your paper. Here you should present and discuss your data. Focus on the interpretation and validity thereof.
- This section should present conclusions and possible applications.
- Use a maximum of six keywords, in alphabetical order, separated with a comma.
An abstract prepared according to the guidelines is provided as an example.
Intra- And Intercontinental Partnerships Towards Mitigating Mycotoxins In African Food And Feed Value Chains
Surveillance, Mitigation And Predicting Mycotoxin Prevalence
Scope: Surveillance studies, co-occurrence of mycotoxins, risk determination and management, evidence-based research informing on legislation
Health Impact Of Multi-mycotoxins And Masked/hidden Mycotoxins
Scope: Health impacts on humans; livestock, combined toxicity, emerging mycotoxins
Managing Mycotoxigenic Fungi And Mycotoxins
Scope: Pre- and postharvest management strategies, surveillance of mycotoxigenic fungi and mycotoxins, reporting of co-occurrence of fungi and mycotoxins; new/emerging mycotoxigenic fungi and their mycotoxins
Food And Feed Processing And Technologies To Reduce Mycotoxin Contamination
Scope: Methods/advances in analysing food and feed; processing strategies to reduce mycotoxins, addition of detoxificants
New Technologies To Ensure Food Security And Food Safety
Scope: All omics research towards mycotoxin control, enzymatic detoxification, resistance approaches, biopestcides, biofungicides etc
Current And Future Challenges To Ensure Food Safety
Scope: Economic impact of mycotoxins; Climate change, legislation, technology transfer, adoption of technology, public awareness, dissemination of information.